SmartCI Research Center targets to provide a good working environment for research, such that researchers can focus on preparing good proposals to be submitted to different funding agencies.
In addition to the Calls for Concept Papers that is open through the year, SmartCI offers the following services to research teams who are interested to submit their proposals to funding agencies as SmartCI affiliates:
- Access to the shared proposal writing incubators, for the principal investigator (PI) to finalize their proposals prior to submitting it to the target funding agency (as needed), the shared incubators include:
- White boards,
- Access to meeting rooms to finalize all the proposal submission requirements and negotiations with other partners
- Advising the PI to submit their proposal to the most suitable funding agencies and call for proposal (based on the proposed topic)
- Prepare all the paperwork needed by the target funding agency, such as signatures, stamps, recommendation letters…etc.
- Finding industrial partners to the academic teams for the collaborative research projects
- Finding international academic partners to research teams to submit their proposals to joint calls for proposals
- Guiding the PI to prepare different proposal sections, as needed
- Reviewing the research proposals to check their conformance to the target call for proposals requirements and guidelines.
- Help the PI to prepare the budget section and propose refinements, as needed
- Recommending refinements to the proposal sections, as needed
To take the benefits of all these pre-award services, please send us the proposal abstract via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review for its conformance to SmartCI theme and get back to you shortly.