SMARTCI FIRST CALL FOR CONCEPT PAPER
SmartCI has led the efforts to encourage innovations in the SmartCI research areas of interest through hosting innovative multidisciplinary research projects that target the development of Egypt’s critical infrastructure.
WHAT DO WE CALL FOR?
SmartCI Research Center is planning to incubate up to 15 research teams in every cycle to write their research proposals through monthly research incentive of 1500 EGP for each team member and up to 10000 EGP upon proposal acceptance from the target funding agency.
RESEARCH AREAS OF INTEREST
- Water Supply Systems
- Renewable Energy
- Intelligent Transportation
- Healthcare services
- Power Systems
- Emergency services
- Educational systems
- Communications & Networking
- Government services
- Food and agriculture
Details, guidelines and the overall process of the call are clarified in the SmartCI Call for Concept Paper.
Applicants must use the following proposed Concept Paper Template.
Applicants may use List of Funding Opportunities and List of Funding Agencies.
Call for Concept Paper Brochure.
- Concept paper submission by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants should use the Concept Paper Template.
- Any submissions after the submission deadline will be excluded.
- Questions, comments or suggestions should be directed to: email@example.com.
- Frequently asked questions will be posted on FAQ.
- Concept paper Submission opens: July 1, 2013 – 2pm.
- Concept paper Submission deadline: August 1, 2013 – 2pm.
- Deadline Extension:
Concept paper Submission Deadline has been extended to: August 15, 2013 – 2pm.
- Final decision announcement: September 1, 2013.
- Final Decision Extension:
Final Decision has been moved to: September 15, 2013.