SMARTCI SECOND CALL FOR CONCEPT PAPER
SmartCI has led the efforts to encourage innovations in the SmartCI research areas of interest through hosting innovative multidisciplinary research projects that target the development of Egypt’s critical infrastructure.
WHAT DO WE CALL FOR?
SmartCI Research Center is planning to incubate up to 10 research teams in every cycle to write their research proposals through monthly research incentive of 1500 EGP for each team member and up to 10000 EGP upon proposal acceptance from the target funding agency.
RESEARCH AREAS OF INTEREST
- Water Supply Systems
- Renewable Energy
- Intelligent Transportation
- Healthcare services
- Power Systems
- Emergency services
- Educational systems
- Communications & Networking
- Government services
- Food and agriculture
- Concept paper submission through this form.
- Any submissions after the submission deadline will be excluded.
- Questions, comments or suggestions should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Concept paper submission opens: January 1st, 2014 – 2pm.
- Concept paper submission deadline: February 1st, 2014 – 2pm. Extended to February 15th, 2014 – 2pm.
- Final decision announcement: March 1st, 2014. Moved to March 15th, 2014.
- Revised concept paper submission deadline: March 8th, 2014. Moved to March 22nd, 2014.
- Contracts signing: March 15th to 22nd, 2014. Moved to March 25th to March 29th, 2014.
- Hosting researchers starts on April 1st, 2014