SMARTCI FIFTH CALL FOR CONCEPT PAPER
SmartCI has led the efforts to encourage innovations in the SmartCI research areas of interest through hosting innovative multidisciplinary research projects that target the development of Egypt’s critical infrastructure.
WHAT DO WE CALL FOR?
SmartCI Research Center is planning to incubate up to 8 research teams in every cycle to write their research proposals through monthly research incentive of 1500 EGP for each team member. Furthermore, a maximum award of 10000 EGP may be offered to some teams upon proposal acceptance from the target funding agency according to their proposed project topic and team performance during proposal writing period.
RESEARCH AREAS OF INTEREST
Proposed Projects must lie within the following areas:
- ICT for Health
- ICT for Transportation
- ICT for Agriculture
- ICT for the Disabled
- ICT for Education
- ICT for Energy
- Electronic Design for ICT Applications
SmartCI Call for Concept Paper.
Concept Paper Template.
List of Funding Opportunities.
List of Funding Agencies.
Call for Concept Paper Brochure.
Booklet of First Call Proposal Writings Abstracts.
SmartCI Facts Dec 2014
- Concept paper submission through this form.
- If you have any problem with the online submission, send your concept paper via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any submissions after the submission deadline will be excluded.
- Questions, comments or suggestions should be directed to: email@example.com.
- Concept paper submission opens: August 1st, 2015
- Concept paper submission deadline: August 31st, 2015
- Final decision announcement: September 30th, 2015
- Revised concept paper submission deadline: October 8th, 2015
- Contracts signing on: October 20th, 2015
- Hosting researchers for proposal writing starts on: November 1st, 2015